Current Job Listings
Significant growth across this business in the energy sector has produced an opportunity for a high energy, forward thinking Commercial Manager with sound finance skills to join the team.
Working alongside the fast-paced senior leadership team, this role reports into CEO. The core focus for the Commercial Manager is to deliver financial reporting to Group, while providing business analysis for all commercial/financial matters throughout this business, including tenders.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Monthly management reporting to Group
- Providing the link between this business and Group Finance
- Ensuring the business is in line with group accounting policies and objectives
- Driving business planning and the annual budget
- Providing financial/commercial advice on matters such as FX, payment regimes, insurance
- Managing commercial contractual requirements, contract development, project reporting and reviews from a financial viewpoint
- Providing detailed analysis and reporting on bids, proposal development, contract outcomes
- Developing and utilizing business cases and operational analysis tools
- Maintaining relationships and high level agreements with suppliers, strategic partners, consultants and contractors.
- Management of small accounts team
A Chartered Accounting qualification (or similar) is a must and ideally you will have previous experience in the energy sector. It is essential that you have worked with project tenders and/or contracts in a project environment. You must have proven financial accounting expertise to provide the senior leadership team with strong financial support.
- Strong business acumen
- An analytical mind able to priorities and focus on the key issues
- Ability to deal with new concepts and complexity easily
- Effective problem solving skills from a financial and commercial perspective
- Process management and workflow knowledge and ability
- Effective, diplomatic negotiating and dispute resolution skills
- Ability to partner across business functions and influence major stakeholders
- An open mind to ideas and input from other key stakeholders and then to qualify these ideas and effectively incorporate them into successful commercial strategies and outcomes
- Ability to make timely, quality decisions
This role offers exposure to a wide variety of projects and contracts and opportunity to develop with this rapidly growing business. If it sounds like you, apply today!
GENERAL MANAGER DELIVERY AND OPERATIONS
- Operational/Financial Contract Delivery
- Large Renewable and HV Energy Projects
- Wellington Based Leadership Opportunity
“The face of energy will be very different tomorrow than what it is today!”
Infratec Ltd, a subsidiary of South Canterbury based Alpine Energy, was established to support the sustainable development of renewable generation and distribution systems in New Zealand, the Pacific and ASEAN regions with a particular focus on reducing diesel usage and developing local capability. Using powerful technologies combined with powerful thinking Infratec provide smart, innovative solutions that deliver better energy outcomes for their clients.
Significant, long term business opportunities together with ongoing growth plans provide the opportunity for a strongly performing General Manager Delivery and Operations to join the Infratec Team. This role, which reports to and works closely with the Chief Executive, has responsibility for the effective leadership and delivery of the projects that collectively form Infratec’s Operations. Specific responsibilities include meeting health & safety, contractual, operational, financial, customer service, and other compliance targets. The management of key relationships with a wide range of stakeholders is a critical requirement.
Applicants will display the following attributes:
- Excellent leadership, relationship management and communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver large, complex capital projects in a contracting environment
- A current understanding of renewable energy development
- Demonstrated history of managing and leading multi discipline teams in geographically dispersed and demanding locations
- Evidence of superior commercial acumen and contract/project financial management
Above all else you will have a passion for contract project management and the desire to deliver large complex projects successfully. This is a senior level, Wellington based operations management opportunity. A remuneration package reflecting the importance of this role will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
For further information about Infratec, please visit www.infratec.co.nz
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Alan Head or Jane Cotter at EQI Global on +64 3 377 7793 or email email@example.com. Applications close on Friday 22 June 2018. All applications will be acknowledged by email.
You can also visit seek website for this vacancy announcement: