Current Job Listings
Engineer- Expression of Interest
Infratec New Zealand
Want to be part of a team that delivers solutions that combats climate change and transforms remote communities?
- High Voltage, SCADA and/or renewable power design experience
- Modelling of PV and battery systems
- Commissioning management of PV and battery systems
More about you:
- Dynamic team player with the ability to work independently
- Love to travel
- Ability to work in remote situations
About the job:
We're looking for engineers who are passionate about design, development and construction of leading-edge renewable solutions in the Pacific.
2019 is shaping up to be another exciting year and we’re looking for people who believe in a sustainable future filled with renewable technologies.
We deliver these projects in a fast-paced and startup-like environment solving problems through thought leadership and collaboration.
Infratec is an engineering company working on world-beating projects. We hire smart people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on technology challenges that make an impact on real people. At Infratec, engineers routinely work on PV and battery storage solutions
and are changing world sustainability one technological achievement after another.
As part of an exciting team and a self-starter your responsibilities will include:
- coming up with new innovations for integrating modern technologies
- taking ownership of, or assisting with detailed design solutions
- commissioning planning and activities
Talk to us today: work with us