Accountant - Full Time
Infratec New Zealand
Want to be part of a team that delivers solutions that combats climate change and transforms remote communities through Renewable Energy initiatives?
Significant growth across the business has produced an opportunity for a high energy, forward thinking, Accountant with sound financial skills and experience to join the team.
The role reports into the Commercial Manager, and it will be your responsibility to support management and run the financial operations of a company with an international reach.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Day to day processing of financial data/information into the accounting system
- Preparing monthly management accounts including a profit and loss, balance sheet and cashflow
- Processing financial information on a project accounting basis
- Ensuring financial reporting meets operational and group requirements
- Analyse and report on financial information trends and variances to management including against budget and forecasting
- Preparing and filing GST returns and PAYE related documentation and processing
- Managing both Accounts payables / receivables
- Management of the banking system, processing payments and reconciliations
- Development of accounting systems and processes
You should have experience on the requirements of the role listed above:
- An Associate Chartered Accountant or Qualified Chartered Account is preferred
- At a minimum you will have an Accounting degree, minimum of four years working experience
- Strong Excel skills and strong experience in ERP systems
- Dynamic team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication to build strong internal and external relationships
- You demonstrate initiative and are decisive
If interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com