What We Do
We provide an experienced team of renewable development and HV distribution specialists.
Our team is capable of taking your project concepts and developing packaged projects which are fully-scoped, risk assessed, permitted/consented by local authorities and are finance-ready.
Typical development phase activities that we will manage for you include:
- Energy assessment, feasibility and optimisation studies
- Geotechnical assessments of the site to determine appropriate foundation solutions and mechanical design of structures
- Detailed power plant layout, cabling and grid connection design
- Grid integration analysis and earthing studies
- Protection, SCADA and communications design
- Environmental impact assessment
- Community consultation
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessments
- Project planning, procurement and quality management documentation
- Legal documentation like power purchase agreements and connection agreements.
Providing powerful solutions
We offer support and leadership in the areas of project and commercial management - either as an advisor or an essential part of the core project team.
Our extensive experience enables us to support your goals by delivering your energy projects to scope, on time and within budget.
The range of services we can provide includes:
- Project management including planning and controls for cost, schedule and scope
- Quality assurance and risk management
- Commercial management including managing contracts, progress reports, financial analysis, earned value and baseline monitoring.
- Commercial support including insurance, procurement and funder interface
- Stakeholder management including contractors, aid agencies, funder, external auditors, and local and overseas governments
- Assisting with robust governance processes for delivery of projects to required quality, cost and time frames.