Logistic and Systems Co-ordinator
Daphne Cockburn is a Procurement Specialist who joined Infratec in March 2017 and is based out of our Timaru Office alongside the Alpine Energy Group. Since joining one of her main focus has been establishing solid relationships with suppliers and key agents.
Daphne brings with her over 15 years’ experience in procurement and logistics from the Royal New Zealand Navy where she led teams in the procurement, accounting and movement of spares and high valued assets internationally. More recently she has been the Health and Safety Coordinator for NETcon Ltd (division of the Alpine Energy Group), a role in where her skills and knowledge helped develop a safe work environment and where she initiated numerous wellness and staff engagement polices within the company. Part of this role also involves the coordination of Infratec’s community work in the Cook Islands.
What Daphne loves most about working for Infratec is seeing what our teams can achieve in these sometimes remote areas for the betterment of the local communities.
- NZQA - National Diploma, Business Administration Level 5
- NZQA - National Certificate, Business First Line Management Level 4
- NZQA - National Certificate, Adult Education and Training Level 4
- NZQA – National Certificate, Communication Skills Level 4
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - Australia